Vichy Homme 48 Hour Anti-Anti-Perspirant Roll-On 50ml
Vichy Homme Deodorant has a hypoallergenic formulation that is kind to sensitive skin while providing long-lasting anti-perspirant protection.
- Up to 48-hour deodorant and anti-perspirant efficacy
- Quick and easy roll-on application
- Leaves no white marks on skin
- Provides softness and freshness for 48 hours
- Fragrance-free and alcohol-free
Aqua (Water), Aluminium Chlorohydrate, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Steareth-100/Peg-136/HDI Copolymer, Parfum (Fragrance), Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Caprylyl Glycol.
- With every purchase you make with on our website you will collect LOOK ETERNAL points worth 4% of what you spend!
- You will earn 4 points for every £1.00 you spend (100 points = £1.00)
- These points can be used against any order you make in the future with us with no minimum spend requirements.
- Your Points will be awarded as soon as your order is dispatched. You can see how many points you have on your account, by logging in and then clicking on "Reward Points".
- So if you spend £50 you would earn 200 points!
- In order to collect point remember you must create an account before purchasing
- It’s as simple as that
Free Delivery On orders over £30 using Royal Mail 48 hour tracked services
Delivered in 2-5 working days, Monday to Friday
Otherwise £2.95 for orders below £30
Signed For Delivery
Add a signature to the Royal Mail tracked delivery service £4.70
Working days are defined as Monday – Friday (excluding bank and public holidays) –any orders placed after 2pm on Friday will not be processed until Monday. All delivery timescales are approximate and subject to availability. The precise timing of a delivery cannot be specified.
Applicable to: Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands, BFPO addresses or overseas
Customers are also advised that we are unable to send aerosols, perfumes, aftershaves, nail varnishes, nail gels or any flammable products to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands or BFPO addresses or overseas. * You may be asked to pay customs or VAT charges if your order passes through your local customs office. Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges or the costs applicable as these vary from country to country. We recommend you contact your local customs office to find out more about any possible charges you may be required to pay.