Vichy Aqualia Thermal Light Cream 50ml
Aqualia Thermal Light Cream targets this moisture loss by rehydrating dry and normal skin with an intense and long-lasting daily formula inspired by isotonic rehydration. This is a solution created for athletes consisting of water, minerals and sugar, designed to replenish a dehydrated body’s natural fluids.
97% of the ingredients in Vichy’s Aqualia Thermal Light Cream formula are sourced from a natural origin. The formula, which is enriched with mineral salts, naturally sourced Hyaluronic Acid and plant sugar mannose, works to lock in moisture and reduce water loss. Suitable for sensitive skin, the skin is left feeling dewy, fresh and hydrated for up to 48 hours.
- Anti-pollution formula
- Suitable for dry and normal skin
- 97% of ingredients are sourced from a natural origin
- Intense hydration for up to 48 hours
- Fine lines appear reduced
- Enriched with 15% Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water
- Tested on sensitive skin under dermatological control
Step 1: Cleanse and tone the skin. Pat dry.
Step 2: Apply a pump of Aqualia Thermal Rehydrating Serum to a dry face and neck.
Step 3: Gently smooth small quantities of Aqualia Thermal Light Cream over the entire face.
Aqua, Glycerin, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Alcohol Denat., Propanediol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Zea Mays Starch, Mannose.
- With every purchase you make with on our website you will collect LOOK ETERNAL points worth 4% of what you spend!
- You will earn 4 points for every £1.00 you spend (100 points = £1.00)
- These points can be used against any order you make in the future with us with no minimum spend requirements.
- Your Points will be awarded as soon as your order is dispatched. You can see how many points you have on your account, by logging in and then clicking on "Reward Points".
- So if you spend £50 you would earn 200 points!
- In order to collect point remember you must create an account before purchasing
- It’s as simple as that
Free Delivery On orders over £30 using Royal Mail 48 hour tracked services
Delivered in 2-5 working days, Monday to Friday
Otherwise £2.95 for orders below £30
Signed For Delivery
Add a signature to the Royal Mail tracked delivery service £4.70
Working days are defined as Monday – Friday (excluding bank and public holidays) –any orders placed after 2pm on Friday will not be processed until Monday. All delivery timescales are approximate and subject to availability. The precise timing of a delivery cannot be specified.
Applicable to: Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands, BFPO addresses or overseas
Customers are also advised that we are unable to send aerosols, perfumes, aftershaves, nail varnishes, nail gels or any flammable products to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands or BFPO addresses or overseas. * You may be asked to pay customs or VAT charges if your order passes through your local customs office. Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges or the costs applicable as these vary from country to country. We recommend you contact your local customs office to find out more about any possible charges you may be required to pay.